Re: python contact laws

On 20 April 2010 15:00, Bruno Chareyre <bruno.chareyre@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I'm not Vaclav, but it doesn't sound like a pure "python©" question.
> Modifying the xml or using python raises the same questions : will the new
> law accept the old IPhys and IGeom? If yes, you just have to change the
> functor in interaction dispatcher (manualy in the file, or with python).
> If not, mmmh... it will be more difficult...
>
> Hi Bruno,
in fact I was thinking about that but I do not know actually.. Say that the
second contact law uses different IPhys and IGeom than the previous one, in
this case it seems perhaps not possible.. (whatever, in python or modifying
html). Ok, if it is not possible I see to find a different solution.
BTW, so in our simulation is it possible to have more than one contact law?
Can we dispatch between them?