Re: displacement time history with python

2010/4/23 Václav Šmilauer <eudoxos@xxxxxxxx>

> I updated scripts/test/interpolating-force.py so that it shows something
> meaningful.

Hi Vaclav,
I see that in InterpolatingDirectedForceEngine we define our force as a
function of time within _times_ variable range.
If the variable _wrap_ is set to true, I see we repeat the same force-time
relationship as long as we run the simulation. But what if the force should
just increase with the simulation time and not repeating any cycles?
I see it is well documented, it is just me that probably needs more info..
cheers, c.