Re: UniaxialTest

Ok, good, I will have a look.

The interesting thing, what  I have recently discovered, is that it is
better to use as less possible friction coefficient between acting part of
the press (facets) and specimen (better 0). So, we imitate greased by oil
the surface of the press.

In this case we get the most stable results. If the friction coefficient is
large (for example, 0.4-0.5), results are changing randomly, depending on
size specimen, number of grains etc...

What do you think about that?