Re: UniaxialTest

> The interesting thing, what  I have recently discovered, is that it is
> better to use as less possible friction coefficient between acting
> part of the press (facets) and specimen (better 0). So, we imitate
> greased by oil the surface of the press.
>
> In this case we get the most stable results. If the friction
> coefficient is large (for example, 0.4-0.5), results are changing
> randomly, depending on size specimen, number of grains etc...
>
> What do you think about that?

It does have big influence; in examples/concrete/uniax.py, only
displacement along the strain axis is prescribed, while all other
(including rotations) are kept free (frictionless support, if you wish).

UniaxialStrainer is quite flexible in this
(https://www.yade-dem.org/sphinx/yade.wrapper.html#yade.wrapper.UniaxialStrainer.blockDisplacements and blockRotations).