Re: Experiments on a rotating cylinder

> Vaclav, I added doc in bzr2207.
> Please, review it and tell me if I done some wrong (I mean format, etc...).

Hi Sega, great, thanks! It's almost fine, I fixed syntax, no problem.

I already observed different behavior for syntax in pure python and c++
docstrings, so I put the question on sphinx forum
http://groups.google.com/group/sphinx-dev/browse_thread/thread/710b71fea39fc65f

> ps/ How can I get formulas in epydoc? Also I have a message:

We don't use epydoc anymore, see
https://www.yade-dem.org/sphinx/prog.html#sphinx-documentation and the
$...$ part for mathematics.

I also added
https://www.yade-dem.org/sphinx/prog.html#local-documentation with
instructions how to generate documentation locally.

Adding bibliographical references is also covered, the Pournin article
was added to Yade in the last commit; if you have an URL for public
hardcopy, please add it to doc/references.bib as well.

Cheers, Vaclav