Re: Visualization/Post-processing

Yes, I think paraview would be the best.
You need just to add one more engine:

VTKRecorder(iterPeriod=100,fileName='youFileOutput'),

then grab created files by paraview and you can play with colors, types of
visualisations, create videos, make screenshots etc.

Some notes about paraview usage are here:
http://www.mail-archive.com/yade-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx/msg01714.html

PS Vaclav, may I add some notes about paraview usage into the sphinx-manual?
Or later?

Anton Gladkyy