Re: Visualization/Post-processing

Anton Gladky said:     (by the date of Thu, 20 May 2010 10:39:27 +0200)

> Yes, I think paraview would be the best.
> You need just to add one more engine:
>
> VTKRecorder(iterPeriod=100,fileName='youFileOutput'),
>
> then grab created files by paraview and you can play with colors, types of
> visualisations, create videos, make screenshots etc.
>
> Some notes about paraview usage are here:
> http://www.mail-archive.com/yade-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx/msg01714.html
>
> PS Vaclav, may I add some notes about paraview usage into the sphinx-manual?
> Or later?

wow, it would be great if you could explain that. Even better with a
working python script example :) I never used paraview. The new
abilities of yade are still stunning me :)

--
Janek Kozicki                               http://janek.kozicki.pl/  |