Re: Tension

Thanks again for suggestion!

I would like to share the way, how I have done tension test. Maybe, it will
be useful for somebody else.
I used very powerful "mask" parameter. One half of the cylinder I marked
with the mask 011, another one 101.
Then I created the facets: one with the mask 010, which affect the first
group of particle and doesn't with the second;
and another "fixed" facet with the mask 100, which affect only the second
group of spheres.

Then I move one of facet and measure the resulting force. Sorry, for maybe
completeness, but I found "mask" parameter as a
very useful and flexible one.

Cheers,

Anton