Eigen migration, WM3 deadline

Hi, all!

I have tested Eigen and I cannot see any problems with it now.
So, from my side, it is not a problem to completely migrate to Eigen from
WM3.

I propose to keep the WM3 one more week till 9-th June and, if there are no
any bugreports, delete it off from the trunk.

Also I ask all users/developers to test it again to escape difficulties in a
future.

All suggestions are welcome.

Thank you.

PS I have read a test of 4 popular mathematical frameworks: UBlas, MTL4,
GMM++ and Eigen. Eigen won in almost all tests!
Especially in work with 3*3 Matrixes and Vectors. I think we have also done
a good choice.
Reference, Linuformat Magazine Russia, #126-127, p.p.20-23 (Russian
language)

Anton Gladky