Use of StepDisplacer in python

Hello,

I want to use the engine "StepDisplacer", through Python. Normally it needs one "se3" and one boolean as argument. I got that se3 does not exist in python but should be used as a tuple of elements (the components, with a nice trick for the ones of the quaternion...) But in fact it seems that I did not understand all, because I get an error at the definition of this Engine :

Yade [6]: a=StepDisplacer([DPos[0],DPos[1],DPos[2],qId[3],qId[0],qId[1],qId[2]],'true')
RuntimeError                              Traceback (most recent call last)

/home/3S-LAB/jduriez/YADE/lib/yade-trunk-classic/py/yade/__init__.pyc in <module>()
----> 1
      2
      3
      4
      5

RuntimeError: Zero or one (and not more) non-keyword string argument required

I tried with a "real" se3 to be sure that it is not my syntax of se3 in python which is to blame. No more success :
Yade [15]: s1=O.bodies[1]
Yade [16]: se3Issu=s1.state.se3
Yade [17]: StepDisplacer(se3Issu,'true')
RuntimeError                              Traceback (most recent call last)

/home/3S-LAB/jduriez/YADE/lib/yade-trunk-classic/py/yade/__init__.pyc in <module>()
----> 1
      2
      3
      4
      5

RuntimeError: Zero or one (and not more) non-keyword string argument required

Has someone any idea ? Thanks a lot,

Jerome

Follow ups