Yade installing problem

Hello  everyone,
      When I installed yade in my linux, I didnot find the file
(scons.config) in the source file, although before typing scons in a
terminal.  I donot completely understand the mean of "edit
scons.config". How can i edit it? using c++? I read the installing steps
on the websit(https://yade-dem.org/wiki/Beginners-guide)for beginners at
the compiling step.  There is another issue. when I installed yade
according to installation of yade on
ubuntu(http://yade.wikia.com/wiki/Installation_of_yade_on_debian_or_kubuntu)a
the last step. When I typed scons # installs to /yu/local by default  in
terminal, the terminal will stop at the line of */home/yu/build-
trunk/plugins0.cpp*. At the same time, my computer crashed. thanks alot.

Bestwishes
yaoweiyu
--
This message was sent from Launchpad by the user
yyu (https://launchpad.net/~yyu-abo)