For yade installation- yade-0.50.tar.gz

Hello everyone,

  I am green hand. although I downloaded yade-0.50.tar.gz from the
websit, I didnot know how to install it. I carefully read the
introduction of yade (https://www.yade-dem.org/sphinx/introduction.html
#getting-started). but I didnot understand the following sentence mean:
Yade is being run primarily from terminal; the name of command is yade.
[1]  (In case you did not install from package, you might need to give
specific path to the command [2]  ): What is the command [2]? thanks.

best wishes,
yaoweiyu
--
This message was sent from Launchpad by the user
yyu (https://launchpad.net/~yyu-abo)