Re: For yade installation- yade-0.50.tar.gz

Hi,

Unpack yade-0.50.tar.gz, there is an INSTALL file in the folder, read it
carefully: you need to look for the Prequisities (libraries that must be
installed before installing YADE), once this is done open a terminal and
run this command from the Yade folder

scons PREFIX=/home/username/YADE optimize=1 (change to your username)

Scons will tell you what's going wrong if there is a library missing or
a path failure.

to run it, run

$cd  PREFIX folder/bin
./yade (it may have a prefix like ./yade-trunk