Re: For Graphical interface (5 of 354)

>   Thanks for Vaclav reply.  When I open my yade, there is some
> difference with yours. the following is my:
>
> Welcome to Yade 0.50
> TCP python prompt on localhost:9000, auth cookie 'edcssy'
> TCP info provider on localhost:21000
> [[^L clears screen, ^U kills line. ]]
> Yade[1]:

Ok, did you compile Yade yourself or did you install a package? If you
compiled yourself, you must enable (which is the default) the opengl
feature. What does 'yade.config.features' say (if you type it in the
Yade[1]: prompt?). In both cases, you must run with graphical display
enabled (not over ssh on a server and such); try "echo $DISPLAY" in your
terminal (not in yade) or run xeyes to see if it works.