Re: TimeStep theory ? (and updateIntervalle with H-M)

> And few more technical questions :
> - Chiara : in my use of UDEC my rigidities are also proportionnel to
> sqrt(u). So I'd be glad to know how you use GSTS in your simulations : wich
> values of timestepSafetyCoefficient, and timeStepUpdateInterval do you use
> in your simulations ?

 For now I am using the default values. It is not a good answer, maybe I
will investigate it and I will let you know more precisely. Are your
stiffnesses tangential values? That is a requirement in the usage of GSTS.

> - Vaclav : would it be possible for you to send me also a copy of your
> thesis (or the paragraphs concerning time steps) ? Note that I finally found
> this reference
> http://www.emeraldinsight.com/Insight/viewContentItem.do?contentType=Article&hdAction=lnkpdf&contentId=878199(but I could not get the article)

You can find Vaclav's thesis in sphinx documentation (
https://www.yade-dem.org/sphinx/publications.html).