Re: Scene radius must be positive

I tried updating the Bounds Aabb before I generate the script.  But nothing happens before I run a timestep.  The bounds can't be updated manually.  I saw some parameters in GlViewer, and managed to change the default view to cover a wider radius.

Btw, I have 2 bodies that are touching each other.  But they are displayed as not touching.  How can I fix this?  Problem with scaling?

Boon