Re: Scene radius must be positive

> I tried updating the Bounds Aabb before I generate the script.  But nothing happens before I run a timestep.  The bounds can't be updated manually.  I saw some parameters in GlViewer, and managed to change the default view to cover a wider radius.
>
> Btw, I have 2 bodies that are touching each other.  But they are displayed as not touching.  How can I fix this?  Problem with scaling?
Can you post your script so that I can have a look? For the bodies
touching, if they are spheres, that comes from spheres being rendered as
polyhedra actually; yo ucan increate the number of slices/stacks (like
meridians and parallels on the globe) to make it closer to sphere:

Gl1_Sphere.glutSlices=24
Gl1_Sphere.glutStacks=12

Oh, now I see static attributes are not in the documentation??
https://yade-dem.org/sphinx/yade.wrapper.html#yade.wrapper.Gl1_Sphere
See
http://bazaar.launchpad.net/~yade-dev/yade/trunk/annotate/head:/pkg/common/RenderingEngine/Gl1_Sphere.hpp#L23 before I fix that.

Vaclav