Re: requestErase()

2010/6/28 Václav Šmilauer <eudoxos@xxxxxxxx>

> > I attach the simple script, if you have one minute time just run it
> > and display bounding boxes using Yade mask.
> > Typing O.interactions[0,1] will return you the instance although
> > particles do not touch.
>
> I am getting what is on the screenshot. Since spheres are not aligned,
> there might be bbox overlap even if they are further apart. But you say
> bboxed do not overlap. Am I missing something?

Hi Vaclav, the screenshot you show is probably occurring during the impact
but if you keep running the script after a while the balls will be really
far apart. At that point, if you check, the interaction will still exist
though in a non real state, at least this what I am getting and I have also
tried with different laws. I am just wondering if this is expected..
thks, Chiara