Re: NewtonIntegrator article

Preferring pre-prints is consistent with the "be carefull" warning I think. In this precise case though, ASCE never sent me any formated preprint. I could have put an old .doc file with double spaced lines?... ;-) Btw, do you have any clear source stating that pre-prints are always ok? It might be publisher dependant too.

Bruno