Re: Elastic energy

2010/7/2 Václav Šmilauer <eudoxos@xxxxxxxx>

> > oh thanks, I am actually using r2263. I will try clean install.
> > thanks.
> Don't bother with reinstall, if installation is broken, it will crash,
> but not give half of the result.

Reinstalling did not help. Anyway I will update to the last r.

> I suggest that you check the functions for computing energies. It is
> possible that they compute nonsense (Shop::kineticEnergy in particular).

I actually have the same problem with HM where I have implemented the energy
contributions (damping, friction..) incrementally but I am waiting to commit
it since I am having this kind of problem and I cannot find what's wrong.
Well, I will double check the various functions which compute energy and let
you know.