From: 焦利青 <jiaoliqing@xxxxxxx>
Subject: [Yade-users] thanks answer "how to do the video"
To: yade-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi,
Thank you for your warmly answer. Now, I can do the video. I just record
the .png files using the command "O.engines=[
  #...
SnapshotEngine(iterPeriod=100,fileBase='/tmp/bulldozer-',viewNo=0,label='snapshooter')
]
", then I collect the all pictures then transfer them to Windows,
finally transform them to video through the other software. Because I
need to play it in slices. So PowerPoint has the function to deal with
it also. I think it is complicated. but it is effective.
:) thank you again.

Regards
Liqing