Re: real-time visualization

Hi Chiara, I use Paraview, but never visualized vectors, arrows in general. I'll see, I have to try outside linux because paraview crashes with Ubuntu 10.04. Does it work properly on your pc? Have you got Ubuntu 10.04 installed?
I obtain this when loading a file .vtk..

/ecatalano@dt-rv019:~$ paraview
ParaView3.4(25128)/ KIconCache::Private::themeDirsChanged: Theme directory has been modified QInotifyFileSystemWatcherEngine::addPaths: inotify_add_watch failed: No such file or directory QFileSystemWatcher: failed to add paths: /home/3S-LAB/ecatalano/.config/ibus/bus
Bus::open: Can not get ibus-daemon's address.
IBusInputContext::createInputContext: no connection to ibus-daemon
Segmentation fault/

I remember Janek (two years ago..) playing with the display options of Simulation Controller making appear/disappear arrows representing velocities, accelerations, simultaneously during a simulation.. Is that feature no more available?

Thanks, Ema.