Re: hello? -help with a spinning bucket!

Hello,

Reading (quite fast, sorry) your e-mail let me make these few remarks :

Le 15/07/2010 20:23, Michael Jensen a écrit :
the only thing missing is how to define the time-step and step number within the RotationEngine.

In C++, you can access (and modify) the time-step with scene->dt (scene being naturally in the Engines, provided you typed #include<yade/core/Scene.hpp> - from my experience). And the step number with the currentIteration. See core/Omega.* for all this.

one hope is that instead of saying O.run(1000), you say O.iter,

If you want to launch only one iteration, O.run(1) is better, O.iter will give you only the number of current iteration, in python : https://www.yade-dem.org/sphinx/yade.wrapper.html#yade.wrapper.Omega.iter