Re: For yade compiling from kdevelop4

Hmm, very strange. Do you have rights to write to usr/local folder?
Or try PREFIX = '/home/yu/yade/build' ot something like that.

Also what yade version do you use?
If adding PREFIX does not help, try to make a clean install.

Anton

PS Please, answer to mailing list, not directly to me, other users can also
give valuable advices.