Re: relative normal and shear displacements and relative rotations

On 28/07/10 20:09, chiara modenese wrote:

            For the relative rotation I do not see in ScGeom that we
            save it, we account for it once computing relativeVelocity
            (either in precompute() or getIncidentVel() functions of
            ScGeom).

Correct. The relative rotation is stored in CohFrictPhys for now, for historical and convenience reasons mostly - we didn't want to add more data in ScGeom. It will be moved to a new 6Dof contact geometry eventually, together with the code computing it (currently in Ip functors and constitutive laws).

Cheers.

Bruno

--
Bruno Chareyre