Re: SerializableEditor.py for 32bit system

> I used to get errors described below. For those, who have the same problem, just change
> self.setRange(int(-1e10),int(1e10)); self.setSingleStep(1);
> self.setRange(int(-1e9),int(1e9)); self.setSingleStep(1);
> in ../lib/yade-trunk/py/yade/qt/SerializableEditor.py

I will change it in the next commit. For those who are curious, python
on 32bit systems will represent 1e10 as a long (rather than int), which
makes pyqt4 complain about improper type (long instead of int).

Cheers, v.

PS No hard rule about that, but I generally prefer to send things
related to teh development version of yade to yade-dev so that casual
users are not frightened by bugs we discuss ;-)