Re: Fw: ball mill

Hi Morteza, you have to define your own material parameters, that is
explaind in the user's manual
(https://www.yade-dem.org/sphinx/user.html#defining-materials). By
virtue of appropriate Ip2 functors, they will determine stiffnesses of
interactions. By default,
https://www.yade-dem.org/sphinx/yade.utils.html#yade.utils.defaultMaterial is used if no material is defined; the default material is not meant to represent something, but to avoid defining material in short scripts where you only want to test something not related to material properties.

HTH, Václav