Re: MomentMat in CohesionlessMomentRotation

Solved: MomentMat was not included in "YADE_PLUGIN" line code in the .cpp. By adding MomentMat it works.

Thank for your help.
Luc

Vaclav Smilauer a écrit :
I want to use the contact interaction law CohesionlessMomentRotation. For that I need to attribute the material MomentMat to particles (instead of FrictMat for instance).

Hi Luc,

it works just fine here... are you up-to-date? What is your revision? If
you compile the debug version, you can increase verbosity to see what
classes are loaded by running yade --debug -vv.

Cheers, v.

However when I run the python script to use MomentMat, python reply that MomentMat is not defined. In the same way, if I write in the console "help MomentMat" the reply is the same: not defined.

I am not able to understand what is wrong here, it is as if python doesn't see the class MomentMat.