Re: I think it should be a bug in the code of some constitutive model

Hi Jiao,

Thank you for your email. I think you are right, it should be written

ratio=MomentMax/scalarMoment;

instead of

ratio *= MomentMax/scalarMoment; // to fix the moment to its yielding value

It is always good to have someone behind your shoulders to avoid this kind
of error ;-)

Feel free to commit the change. Otherwise I will try to do it ASAP.

  Luc