Re: Linear law + moment rotation

Thanks all for such a quick reply. I had a quick look at
Law2_ScGeom6D_CohFrictPhys_CohesionMoment, it seems fine to me. Just two
things: I do not want to apply the twist moment and I want to assign a
treshold plastic value for the bending moment (as Luc CR). May I modify it?
I think those options should be there in the code, anyway.

Cheers.
Chiara