Re: Linear law + moment rotation

On 23/11/10 19:37, chiara modenese wrote:
>  I want to assign a
> treshold plastic value for the bending moment (as Luc CR). May I modify it?
> I think those options should be there in the code, anyway.

Sure! Make the threshold very high by default please, so it will not modify existing stuff.
Something like 100π*stiffness should be enough...

In order to nullify twist moment, you'll need to add a "ktw" attribute in CohFrictMat and
CohFrictPhys, as currently the same "kr" is used for both bending and twisting. Then you
can, set it to a value in Ip2_2xCohFrictMat_CohFrictPhys.cpp, and replace kr->ktw in
CohesiveFrictionalContactLaw.cpp:90.
That way, you'll be able to set kr=something and ktw=0.

By the way, this law is used in the preprocessor CohesiveTriaxialTest.

B.