YADE-OpenFOAM coupled source code Release ver 0.1

Hi, Dear All YADE users:

Recently I received quite a few personal communications about source code for YADE-OpenFOAM coupling. Although I had planned to release this after detailed re-write, clean up and the completion of multi-threaded version, due to the upcoming schedule it seems very difficult for me to tell when this is going to achieve. Therefore I posted my current old version of source code under my personal website:

https://sites.google.com/site/fchen3/home/yade-openfoam-src

At this point I only posted three examples (in FoamData.tar.gz) which have been tested.

One dimensional upward seepage flow: c1dt

One dimensional consolidation: tzg

Two dimensional fluidized bed: 2dbed

Hope this would be helpful for anyone interested in this topic, this version of YADE is using an old version of YADE published years ago (yade-0.11.1) and I know there would be a lot of questions about its usage and background, so feel free to contact me if you have any questions. And I will try my best to post more updates when possible, also, I hope I can finish the multi-threaded version in the near future and share my experience about YADE(DEM) and OpenFOAM(FVM) with you.

Best Regards,

Feng Chen, Ph.D

Geotechnical Engineer

Baton Rouge, LA