Re: YADE-OpenFOAM coupled source code Release ver 0.1

hi Feng,

Thank you. It is a very good thing to know your work is archieved and available.
What about putting this old version in a separate branch on launchpad-bazar?

Bruno

On 24/11/10 02:22, Chen, Feng wrote:

> Hi, Dear All YADE users:
>

> Recently I received quite a few personal communications about source code for YADE-OpenFOAM coupling. Although I had planned to release this after detailed re-write, clean up and the completion of multi-threaded version, due to the upcoming schedule it seems very difficult for me to tell when this is going to achieve. Therefore I posted my current old version of source code under my personal website:
>

> https://sites.google.com/site/fchen3/home/yade-openfoam-src
>

> At this point I only posted three examples (in FoamData.tar.gz) which have been tested.
>
> One dimensional upward seepage flow: c1dt
>
> One dimensional consolidation: tzg
>
> Two dimensional fluidized bed: 2dbed
>

> Hope this would be helpful for anyone interested in this topic, this version of YADE is using an old version of YADE published years ago (yade-0.11.1) and I know there would be a lot of questions about its usage and background, so feel free to contact me if you have any questions. And I will try my best to post more updates when possible, also, I hope I can finish the multi-threaded version in the near future and share my experience about YADE(DEM) and OpenFOAM(FVM) with you.
>

> Best Regards,
>

> Feng Chen, Ph.D
>
> Geotechnical Engineer
>
> Baton Rouge, LA

Bruno Chareyre
Associate Professor
ENSE³ - Grenoble INP
Lab. 3SR
BP 53 - 38041, Grenoble cedex 9 - France
Tél : +33 4 56 52 86 21
Fax : +33 4 76 82 70 43