Re: RE : Cylinder elements

> Klaus wants to model a rockfall fence using Yade.
> I suggested him to use the cylinder elements you developed and to implement something similar with what David Bertrand did in his PhD. David, what do you think about it ?

Yes, good idea. Only thing is it will need to fix one bug in sphere-cylinder interactions
(after enough iterations, spheres sometime go out of the problem at high speed). Probably
a small detail that I didn't find yet. I'd like to, but I have not much time atm.
I can send testing scripts if Klaus will have time to investigate.

Bruno