Re: Linear law + moment rotation

Hi, Chiara,

I have ever used cohesivefritionalcontactlaw by Bruno. Because of having lots of things, it isn't enough clear for a fresh user. I used it for about half of year, but I am still confused with some parameters in this model. So, I prefer the other one that contains parameters means clearly and easy to get the related supported documents. That model can be trusted. If you have the experience of using other clear model, it may be easy to use this one.

Cheers
Liqing