Re: RE : RE : Cylinder elements

>>> No, David just used particles with a remote interaction model. Particles
>>> only exist where wires intersect.

My bad. I thought "remote" interactions was naming interactions between blocks and wire
connecting the nodes.

> You think I can use an ElastMat material and pack everything which concerns
> the non-linear behaviour in the contact physics or should I create a new
> material?

I don't think it is convenient. You would have to modify stiffness all the time to emulate
non-linear behaviour; plus it needs (I guess) different behaviour in loading and unloading.
It will be probably simpler to write a new law.

Bruno