Re: [Question #136034]: quasi-static equilibrium

Chiara Modenese posted a new comment:
I meant: I would like to see a work in which authors also present the calibration analysis in itself (for the non-linear elastic contact case, for instance), where the influence of the parameters (and their meanings) involved is accessed. Then, of course, different procedures lead to the same results as long as they do not affect them.
I keep the Young's modulus the same during simulation. When I change its value I refer to another sample. Actually I realize now that perhaps I am not setting the max unbalanced force low enough :-( I see you mentioned in this post a value for it of 1e-10. so maybe my system is, in fact, dynamic. The I just found this interesting discussion you had some time ago: http://www.mail-archive.com/yade-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx/msg00071.html.
I think I need more analyses to see what happens.
Anyway thanks for your suggestions so far. Cheers! Chiara