[Question #136704]: mix boundary control

question on the way the servo-control algorithm works in case we want to control strains and stresses on the boundaries at the same time (e.g. triaxial phase). I am referring here to the PeriTriaxController engine. I am not sure to understand how the algorithm works when you have the mix control. In particular, how is the user supposed to set the maxStrainRate in such a case? (Bruno?)

Hope the question is clear, otherwise let me know.
Thanks! Chiara