Re: [Question #136704]: mix boundary control

Chiara Modenese is still having a problem:
Hi Bruno,
thanks for answer. I was wondering if permitting a higher rate could not be
problematic. I mean, I see the need for such a limitation. However, I am not
sure whether the factor of 10 you propose is always enough or perhaps too
restrictive in some cases. In the end everything seems to require
calibration :-(
Btw, looking at the code, strain_rate does seems to be constantly applied
even if the control is of strain type (line 201?).
cheers. Chiara