[Question #137168]: silo flow

I need to simulate the silo control flow: rectangular silo 20x7x50 cm, filled with grains with dimension 5 mm and 1 mm. I am interested in observation the shear localisation along silo walls and changes of the T (shear) and N (normal) forces along the silo wall. Till now I prepared the model in *.stl, so I stopted due to lack of code.  Have    You any experience with this problem, I will be very gratefull for any answer. Best regards Maciek