Re: [Question #138108]: issues with plotting (maybe due to matplotlib)

Giulia Macaro is still having a problem:
It happens with every script, no matter what data I have.

1. It happens sooner when I click on the plot window (and use the
subplot configuration tool). But sometimes it happens even if I don't do
anything.

2.  It was always like that. I haven't said anything before cause I
thought I could fix it by myself. I was wrong.

3. By setting plot.live=False, the plot doesn't change with time, but in this way it doesn't crash.
With the F8 command I still have the error sometimes as before, but when I manage to open the plot it doesn't crash.

4. What do you mean? It doesn't happen at Chiara's computer, but she has
a newer version of Ubuntu.