Re: [Question #142804]: PSD generation

Chareyre posted a new comment:
Oh! We managed to send 3 posts in the same minute with Chiara!
Thank you both for answers. It seems particleSD uses discrete
distributions (right?) and assume cubic volume, which is a bit restrictive.
1/ The difference between particleSD() and particleSD2() is not very
explicit in the doc.
2/ Vaclav is right, it works (with makeCloud at least), since it results
in zero probability for r2<r<r3.
3/ It's fixed. I re-derived, psdScaleExponent disapears.

I'll commit a makeCloud generating decreasing radii and scaling the psd
down if the target number can't be achived (also retrying retrying
recursively with higher porosity if target poro is to low). Not much
time now.
 Bruno

p.s. trying to attach figures, not sure it will fit in lp answers...