Re: Capillary Triaxial test

Hello,
In fact, what I want to do is to load the xml file generated after
compaction under isotropic stresses with a python file (in which, I vary
capillary pressure each 10000 iterations) and running it without triaxial
behavior. (if I delete the triaxial compression engine, a segmentation error
was generated).

Best regards,
Latifa El Ghezal