eigen3 support

Dear yade users and developers!

A couple of weeks ago the mathematic library Eigen3 was released [1].
Yade uses this library for the most of calculations.

Eigen3 was almost completely rewritten from scratch, working faster
[2] and (hopefully) more reliable.

Since revision 2798 Yade supports Eigen3 entirely. If this math
library persists in the system, it will be used for compilation,
otherwise Eigen2 used.
Ubuntu users can try to use Eigen3 easily, as packages for maverick,
lucid and coming natty (do we need other systems too?) are ready on
our ppa for external libraries [3]. Debian sid/wheezy will have Eigen3
soon as well.

To add a ppa to your system and install Eigen3, you just need to type
in terminal:
    sudo add-apt-repository ppa:yade-users/external
    sudo apt-get update
    sudo apt-get install libeigen3-d*

After that you need to recompile your yade installation. If you need
to get rid of Eigen3, just uninstall libeigen3-d*
If you have a questions or problems with that, just let me know.

Cheers,
Anton

[1] http://eigen.tuxfamily.org/index.php?title=3.0
[2] http://www.mail-archive.com/yade-dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx/msg06659.html