Re: [Question #153589]: Adding an IGeomFunctor subclass

Kneib François is still having a problem:
Hi,

If I summarize, the problem is :
I'm trying to apply Ig2_Sphere_ChainedCylinder_CylScGeom::go to a 6D contact's geometry but this method is only designed for a 3D geometry.
So even if I don't want to compute the rotation's moments, you think I need :
- a modified version of Ig2_Sphere_ChainedCylinder_CylScGeom::go who can support the 6D contact's geometry
- an adapted 6d contact's geometry between a sphere and a cylinder

Tx