Re: [Question #153589]: Adding an IGeomFunctor subclass

Kneib François gave more information on the question:
Ok, I thought about the question I here's what I've done :

I created CylScGeom6D, a child of CylScGeom. I put in it the same
rotation's properties than in ScGeom6D, but I have set updateRotation to
false. This solution is very nice because I don't have to re-write the
big Ig2_Sphere_ChainedCylinder_CylScGeom::go method.

In my simulation I make a Sphere falling on a chainedcylinder. There is
no problem if I switch setCohesionOnNewContact to false (that's the
great thing), but I have a segmentation fault otherwise.

I think I need a new Law2 now : Law2_CylScGeom6D_CohFrictPhys_CohesionMoment()
This law should be very similar to Law2_ScGeom6D_CohFrictPhys_CohesionMoment().

My question is : do I have to write a new law or can I use a cast or something like that ?
I did't really understand how the YADE_CAST or YADE_PTR_CAST works ...

Thanks