Re: Yade daily ubuntu builts, request for testing

Hello Anton,

Le 02/05/2011 13:48, Anton Gladky a écrit :
To install yade-daily, you just need to type in terminal:
         sudo add-apt-repository ppa:yade-pkg/snapshots
         sudo apt-get update
         sudo apt-get install yade-daily

Is it really all what we have to do (I confess I did not read related launchpad instructions) ?

If yes, it does not work for me :
jduriez@c1solimara-l:~/Desktop$ sudo add-apt-repository ppa:yade-pkg/snapshots
Password:
Executing: gpg --ignore-time-conflict --no-options --no-default-keyring --secret-keyring /etc/apt/secring.gpg --trustdb-name /etc/apt/trustdb.gpg --keyring /etc/apt/trusted.gpg --primary-keyring /etc/apt/trusted.gpg --keyserver keyserver.ubuntu.com --recv 7241D8E316D8283220948D3CB58448722AFBE6B7
gpg: requête de la clé 2AFBE6B7 du serveur hkp keyserver.ubuntu.com
gpgkeys: HTTP fetch error 7: couldn't connect to host
gpg: aucune donnée OpenPGP valide n'a été trouvée.
gpg: Quantité totale traitée: 0

Some french in that : it says that, when my PC asked for key 2AFBE6B7 of server hkp keyserver.ubuntu.com, it could not connect to host

If I try nevertheless following instructions, it seems that I can finally install "yade-daily" package, but I have a warning saying that this package was not authentified (I did not go further thus).

Before that, at apt-get update, I have also following warning :

Impossible to get http://ppa.launchpad.net/yade-users/ppa/ubuntu/dists/lucid/main/binary-i386/Packages.gz 404 Not Found

Jérôme

--
Jérôme Duriez
ATER Polytech' Grenoble - Laboratoire 3S-R