Re: Yade daily ubuntu builts, request for testing

>> To install yade-daily, you just need to type in terminal:
>>          sudo add-apt-repository ppa:yade-pkg/snapshots
>>          sudo apt-get update
>>          sudo apt-get install yade-daily
>>
> Is it really all what we have to do (I confess I did not read related
> launchpad instructions) ?
If you don't read instructions and it works, good for you.
If you don't read and it fails, go read instructions? ;-)
No, it's not all.

Bruno

p.s. Anton, I just see the daily snapshot now, nice stuff! Is it
possible to get older revisions too or are they erased?