Please register at ohloh and set your location

Dear Yade users and developers,

Some of you probably remember the old google map that was displayed in
launchpad, showing Yade people around the world.
Launchpad removed this map, but we have an opportunity to replace it
with ohloh's map.

Could you please declare yourself at ohloh website and set your location?
I just added a short notice about that in
https://yade-dem.org/wiki/Authors_and_contributors:

"If you use or develop Yade but you are not registered at ohloh, please
do so and declare yourself as a yade user and/or developer here
<https://www.ohloh.net/p?sort=users&q=yade#>
(https://www.ohloh.net/p?sort=users&q=yade#) and/or here
<https://www.ohloh.net/p/yade/contributors>
(https://www.ohloh.net/p/yade/contributors - click yourself in the list
and declare "I'm this person"). It helps getting updated data and a nice
google map showing Yade community. Remember to set you location in
ohloh's profile in order to display it on the map. "

Best.

Bruno

Follow ups