Re: [Yade-dev] Please register at ohloh and set your location

Reminder:
We are only six registered users at the moment, this is not enough!
I've put a button here: https://yade-dem.org/doc/, now there is no
excuse. ;-)

It takes not more than 1 minute. Please remember to set location in your
profile.

Regards.

Bruno

On 04/05/11 13:31, Bruno Chareyre wrote:
> Dear Yade users and developers,
>
> Some of you probably remember the old google map that was displayed in
> launchpad, showing Yade people around the world.
> Launchpad removed this map, but we have an opportunity to replace it
> with ohloh's map.
>
> Could you please declare yourself at ohloh website and set your location?
> I just added a short notice about that in
> https://yade-dem.org/wiki/Authors_and_contributors:
>
> "If you use or develop Yade but you are not registered at ohloh,
> please do so and declare yourself as a yade user and/or developer here
> <https://www.ohloh.net/p?sort=users&q=yade#>
> (https://www.ohloh.net/p?sort=users&q=yade#) and/or here
> <https://www.ohloh.net/p/yade/contributors>
> (https://www.ohloh.net/p/yade/contributors - click yourself in the
> list and declare "I'm this person"). It helps getting updated data and
> a nice google map showing Yade community. Remember to set you location
> in ohloh's profile in order to display it on the map. "
>
> Best.
>
> Bruno

Bruno Chareyre
Associate Professor
ENSE³ - Grenoble INP
Lab. 3SR
BP 53 - 38041, Grenoble cedex 9 - France
Tél : +33 4 56 52 86 21
Fax : +33 4 76 82 70 43